MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA – June 2, 2015 — MetaIntelli™, the leader in contextual intelligence-led Mobile Risk Management (MRM), today announced integration between MobileIron™ and MetaIntelli AppInterrogator™. The integration brings a new level of mobile app assessment to the MobileIron platform. “In today’s mobile-centric environment, organizations now have a proactive means of discovering the privacy and security risk of iOS and Android apps,” said Lee Cocking, GM, Big Data at Guardtime. “Mobile app risk policies can now be enforced against the backdrop of MetaIntelli AppInterrogator high-speed, continuous, parallel multivariate risk analysis engine for the most thorough protection from threats posed by risky apps.”
The integration of MetaIntelli AppInterrogator with MobileIron lets enterprises:
• Continuously monitor applications deployed on any mobile device for risks
• Gain enterprise-wide view and control of mobile application vulnerabilities
• Prevent exploitation of mobile app vulnerabilities with third party libraries
• Inhibit stealing of sensitive data cached by apps that don’t follow security best practices
• Determine any data leakage of developer keys, credentials and certificates across the app landscape
• Vet developers and applications that need access to sensitive data
• Identify and determine which mobile apps should be allowed or disallowed based on analysis of the app and contextual risks identified
• Protect corporate data against a proliferation of attacks
“MobileIron’s alliance and integration with MetaIntelli protects against mobile privacy and security risks, without compromising the users experience.” said John Spencer, Vice President of Ecosystem, MobileIron. “MetaIntelli AppInterrogator platform illustrates the innovative solutions our partner ecosystem brings to our customers.”
“Together, MobileIron and Mi3 Security address the heightened awareness of mobile app risk as reflected in stricter compliance-related and industry-specific risk policies for Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) around the globe,” stated Kevin Mullenex, MetaIntelli Founder and CEO. “With this integration, MetaIntelli and MobileIron now provide enterprise customers with the ability to identify privacy and security risks before they become threats, support app policy management capabilities that help keep their corporate data secure, and mitigate against threats as they evolve in an increasingly advancing mobile threat landscape. This unique combination is a powerful magnifying glass detecting mobile risk that is critical to preventing expensive data loss.”
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.
MetaIntelli is the market and technology leader in contextual intelligence-led Mobile Risk Management (MRM). The company’s cloud-based solution offers unmatched high-speed continuous identification and analysis of security and privacy risks for iOS and Android applications. It employs a patent-pending parallel multivariate risk analysis engine combining context, intent and predictive behavior attributes to quickly declare an app In or Out™. The combination of proactive and continuous risk detection provides enterprises with the most complete protection from threats posed by risky apps. For more information, please visit www.metaintelli.com.