Careers @ Mi3 Security
As a true industry innovator and leader in the application risk intelligence industry, Mi3 Security offers a dynamic and rewarding environment for exceptional candidates with experience and enthusiasm. We support our employees to develop passion in their jobs which aligns with their longer term career goals. Now is your chance to become an integral part of a leading Silicon Valley startup that is reshaping the application risk analysis market.
If you are interested in a Career with the Mi3 Security team, please submit your resume for consideration along with a letter identifying the type of role in which you are interested. We will review your information and respond to you if there is a fit with our needs.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Location: Mountain View, Ca
We are a Leading and well established mobile startup that desires a highly competent and motived security engineer to manage and monitor an automated mobile security assessment lab. You will be managing a heavy Unix environment with OSX servers with a variety of iOS and Android devices.
- Heavy UNIX Server Admin Experience
- Tier 3 Technical Support or Lab background/Experience required
- OSX Server Experience
- iDevice expert – Hardware replacement and Jailbreaking/Rooting methods
- Cyber Security background with preference given to CiSSP
- 4+ years Python, Apple Script and Unix Scripting is a requirement. PHP is a plus.
- IOS reversing/pentration testing or mobile threat research experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Virtual Machines, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers.
- Strong writing and presentation skills a PLUS!
- It’s not a remote position, local residence is required
- Work Authorization Required: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, those Authorized to work in the US